Monday, September 04, 2006


I did it! After ten years of waiting I got my first tattoo! Jake's sister Barb and I went to a place in Greece where Kerri's brother-in-law tattoos on Thursday. We had figured we'd only have time to make an appt then run to a family dinner but the guys there actually had time for us. I showed them my ideas for my ladybug tattoo & they liked it. About a half hour later I walked out of the place with my adorable tattoo on my ankle. I expected it to hurt like hell but it wasn't bad at all. It was almost surreal. . . it still is. When looking down at it I still can't believe it's really there! Jake was shocked when I showed it to him . . . I hadn't told him what we were doing since he wasn't quite sure if he liked the idea or not. Well, he's since gotten used to the lucky bug and has admitted that it's kind of cute. I'm quite proud of myself that I got up the nerve and courage to finally do this for myself and myself alone.

No comments:

Thumper

Thumper
at 10 weeks