I'm very proud to say that I've finished working with the fotos from vacation. The ones from England have been up on the Kodak Gallery and shared with friends. The ones from Austria are just about ready to be sent out to friends. I have to get a few more names of family friends from my Mom first.
The last two days I've been working in my new classroom. Between these 2 days I've unpacked & put away the stuff from about 30 boxes! Unfortunately I have at least 20 more to go. It feels really good to watch the empty cardboard containers stack up in the hallway outside my room. - Especially when the custodians don't remove them right away ;-) A few of my bulletin boards are already up and one filing cabinet is already full! I think I'm really ahead of myself this year! The open house for incoming parents & students is in 2 weeks and I don't have a single doubt about being ready for them! 16 of my Kindergarteners are in my new 1st grade class and I have 4 kids from other K classes. I'm really excited about the upcoming year and about being ahead of schedule/organized. -- Let's see how long it lasts! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment