
Wow. I'm actually doing this. It's not something I envisioned myself doing. I guess I was intimadated by thinking I'd have to come up with some pretty amazing things to post. Some of my initial ramblings might just be that. Hopefully I'll get into things that are more thought provoking or get back to my poetry writing - having Ca inspire me!
Tommorow is the last day of the school year and I think I'm in denial. There's so much to do yet I'm beginning this Blog. For some odd reason I'm not ready to say farewell to my Kindergarteners yet . . . not sure why, especially since they are going to be my first graders in September! The classroom is only half packed, requistions partially filled out, student foto albums still empty, but report cards are all filled out!
My mind is brimming with school projects to cram in tomorrow in addition to projects to begin with the new class in September. Of course there are a zillion personal things to do as well. I found my mind so full of thoughts that I began writing them down while driving home from work! (No State Troopers around thank God!) Less than two weeks to go until we leave for Europe and not enough hours to prepare for the trip. I wish I could have a remote like Adam Sandler does in his new movie. Then maybe I could do everything I want to.
Well, I've got to stop rambling and get moving on my last minute chore list for school. We'll see how many tears get shed tomorrow. (Including adults'!)
Nicky
No comments:
Post a Comment